1. Viewing or downloading multiple streams or episodes simultaneously on the same or separate computer devices from the same member account.
2. Use of download managers and/or multi-threaded download software.
3. Unauthorized attempts to gain access to any account or resource on the site or servers, whether belonging to I2S, the site, or others (e.g., "cracking").
4. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
5. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any kind on the site, or servers, by any means or device.
6. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to the Site, or servers.